his crew of synthetic brushes for your eyes kills every look. You’ll get everything you want—and maybe a little more—with each sweep and stroke of these super-sleek, oh-so-soft babes.
- Double-Sided Angle Brush + Spoolie - Have it both ways with this duo that’s a must for fierce brow looks and iconic winged liner looks.
- Smudge Brush - Smoke out that lash line and blend shadows like a boss with these soft bristles that are bomb at diffusing color.
- Small Chisel Brush - Ready for a small wonder? Go into detail and get into all the hard-to-reach places with this total babe.
- Tapered Crease Brush - Rock a killer crease look with this tapered brush by using the tip for a seamless blend or the flat side for shading.
- Line Definer Brush - Put it on the line or create a killer crease with these bristles that are designed for precision eyeliner looks.
- Firm Blender Brush - Whatever you’re doing, this blending babe’s got you thanks to the perfect amount of fullness and firmness to create seamless transitions between colors.
- Small Black Bag
Bristle Type: Synthetic
Delivery was very quick and seamless.
Good sample size for people who want to test the product without the big commitment. Both the cleanser and the moisturizer smell great and feel good on the skin. Skin feels soft and supple and not greasy after application.
The colors are pigmented and what I like most is that it’s also long lasting!
I love the colors and it’s also long lasting!
I give this 5 stars even tho it is more gentle than niacinamide because it does a good job in clearing my blackheads and my pimple cant last more than 2 days when I used this.
I love the color. It is subtle but very attractive on the lips.
I've always wanted to try Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks but didn't know where to purchase locally. Makeup Manila did not disappoint. They had the sought after colors and I received what I ordered the very next day even during peak (Christmas) season. The pillow talk and walk of shame lipstick and lip liner were great. First type of lipstick I've used that had great color payoff but did not dry my lips at all. Will definitely repurchase.
Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk is hands down one of my Holy Grail Brands. The Pillow Talk Collection is amazing if you're into chic and luxurious makeup then this is a definite must have in your collection. Love the combination of all the products and it is money well spent!
i usually only get to have this when my dad buys it in the US for me but i’m so glad i can easily buy it in manila
I alternate between this and the Nars Creamy Soft Matte concealer but I have to say...I LOVE this one! blend with a kabuki brush and this lasts the whole day :)
My current fave lip liner. Not too dry and long lasting
I'm normally not a big fan of this much of a gentle cleanser, however, I'm in love with the way my skin feels after using this cleanser! I was also a bit hesitant I haven't had previous encounters or purchases from this website but I was pleasantly pleased with the delivery and the way it was handled. I hope they keep this cleanser in stock because I'm confident I will be purchasing this here again!
I’ve been looking for an eyelash curler that would fit my eyes since they’re pretty round, and the eyelash curlers that I have bought were just too flat and long. This eyelash curler catches all of my lashes and I don’t need to press too much to make a good curl! The curler opens really wide too. I guess my only gripe is that it’s too lightweight compared my past eyelash curlers like Tweezerman.
Thank you for the hassle free transaction and fast delivery!
I don't normally stray from my skincare products as I have sensitive skin hence when I heard about the great reviews on this product, I was skeptical and ordered only the smallest size first to test it out. Within the days I noticed my skin become more soft and plumper. I did not have any bad reaction to it. As Soon as I complete the whole 3 week trial if the effect will be consistent I will buy the larger size to augment my other skincare products
As dewy as a mist can be! Sometimes it's all I need to get me thru the day. I used it before my sunblock and it works well under make up. Highly recommend!