About Jeffree Star Cosmetics Thirsty Palette
Quench your thirst for bright, bold eyeshadows with the Thirsty Palette from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. This palette features 15 scorching shades—including new ultra-metallics that gleam like metal and sparkle like glitter.
About the Shades
- Parched: fair beige with a matte finish
- Tastebuds: baby coral with a matte finish
- Bitch: flamingo pink with a matte finish
- Kumquat: bright orange with a matte finish
- Stroke: terracotta with a matte finish
- Divine: silver with an ultra-metallic finish
- Filthy Rich: gold with an ultra-metallic finish
- Lick: topaz with an ultra-metallic finish
- Snatch: pink champagne with an ultra-metallic finish
- Plunge: copper with an ultra-metallic finish
- Subtle: medium cool-toned brown with a matte finish
- Quench: bright yellow with a matte finish
- Submerge: bright blue with a matte finish
- Splash: aquamarine with a matte finish
- Drizzle: warm chocolate brown with a matte finish
The shimmers have heavy glitter specks I have yet to see in any shadows. It makes them so much fun to see on your lids.
And i was surprised to find that the colorful mattes are so creamy and pigmented.
I’m using this palette nonstop.
Out of all the JS Palette, this is probably the most wearable, the formula is so buttery. I just have one issue with the bright blue shade, when i mix it with the green it just look one dimensional but overall the rest of the shades worked well specially the neutrals and foiled ones. super pigmented and easily to apply! ✨💜
So happy they carry this brand. I have around 16 concealers and this is the best! <3 It covers pimple marks and hyperpigmentation well. doesnt make the skin crack nor does it feel cakey even after a long day.
I finally found the concealer that matches my skintone and blends easily. A little goes a long way, hopefully makeup store manila can have a wide range of NARS foundation as well to match with the concealers. Will definately repurchase this again.
I love the product. It really leaves a dewy glam finish. I use it over my foundation or primer.
prod delivered as promised. sheen wherever you want it, forehead, cheeks, bridge of nose & buildable too! would buy it again.
Perfect for my lips. Thank u
I love how the smells doesn’t fade easily! It’s also just enough for me. Not too strong.
Very effective and wallet friendly! Inkey list is actually one of my recent favorite skincare brand.
Ordered this one along with the James Charles x Morphe Palette and his fewer set of brushes in a tubby case. Everything were neatly and safely packaged! None of the brushed had dents or anything. Many thanks!
The palette was undamaged as expected. Thank you for a super neat and safe packaging for these makeup!
I appreciate how each of the brushes were neatly packed in plastic inside the tubby case. As expected, none were damaged. Thank you again!
Delivery was very quick and seamless.
Good sample size for people who want to test the product without the big commitment. Both the cleanser and the moisturizer smell great and feel good on the skin. Skin feels soft and supple and not greasy after application.
The colors are pigmented and what I like most is that it’s also long lasting!
I love the colors and it’s also long lasting!